www.cuadernodemaestra.es

Nuestras visitas

   Nuestras visitas

sábado, 23 de abril de 2011

Information about Pili Biarge

Sant Jordi’s blog

      My name is Pili Biarge. I am a teacher. I am a teacer's daughter,  a teacher's granddaughter... I can proudly say I am a mother of a young teacher. Teaching is my vocation. My family always lived a passionate interest in education.

      I do not belong to any political party and I am not related to any interest group.



      For years, my family and I headed Sant Jordi school. I have done hundreds of interviews in which parents offered their ideas to me. I answered their questions and shared their concerns. I accompanied hundreds of children while they built as adult people participating in their parents and school decisions. I involved in educational decisions and I learned from all them and I enjoyed my work. I dedicate this article to all the district, all Sant Jordi’s students, their parents and their teachers. With all the love in my heart.

     I am happy if my opinion, my knowledge, my experience and honesty help those who read me and I invite everyone to share your experiences in education, ask any question or show a different point of view.

More information about me:

     I'm from Barcelona. All my family comes up from Pyrenees for centuries. I am 54 years old. I have two children, Mariano and Jordi. We live with Nina the cat. I love  Barcelona,  my job, my children. I am cheerful, optimistic; my mind is restless and passionate. My body is accepting changes. My goal is a full, balanced life, caring for me, my children, helping other people and society. I come from a culture of high Pyrenees, I grew up in Catalonia, my teachers were British, my surname comes from France and Germany. I believe multiculturalism. I would like to be a citizen of the world. Every day or every week I express myself in about five different languages. English, Spanish and Catalan are my languages​​. I love them differently. The language I speak longer is probably Catalan because I live in Catalonia. The language I speak with my family is Spanish because I grow up listening Spanish. My emotional language is English because it is the language with which I began to be a person. Actually I am happily working in an interesting good school. I like to laugh, be home with my kids, talking to friends, walking, reading, swimming, find out what happens in the world, surfing internet ...

Pili Biarge



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario